Born in Ojai, California, a town of 8,000 people, I am currently reinventing myself in Cuenca, Ecuador. I studied biomedical engineering at UCSD and Stanford. But now, instead of working in an office as a product manager, I’m working as a travel writer, dancing a ton, and goofing off the rest of the time. I like argentine tango, salsa dancing, lindy hop, cooking, and photography.
I currently write about living in Cuenca and travelling in Ecuador & Galapagos on this blog (www.cuencacultureshock.com)
I write about the Galapagos Islands for Red Mangrove Galapagos Tourism.
I am writing the next edition of the Moon Travel Galapagos Islands guidebook.
Where I’ve Lived
- Ojai, Caliornia (18 years)
- San Diego (4 years)
- San Francisco (7 years)
- Cuenca, Ecuador (2 years)
Where I’ve Traveled – 19 countries and counting!
- USA (California, Nevada, Texas, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, NY, Texas, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Ohio, Oregon, Washington, Washington D.C)
- Costa Rica
- Dominican Republic
On my Bucketlist
- Ecuador – I want to see the rainforest
- Argentina – dance the tango, drink wine and eat steak, sleep…repeat
- Brasil – get a tan and dance the samba
- Thailand – Beaches and chillaxing
- Bali – eat raw food, do yoga and meditate all day
- India – no idea, just sounds really different.